Rajasthan Tour with Agra
Duration : 07 Days / 06 Nights
Destinations Covered : Jaisalmer - Bikaner - Jaipur - Agra - Delhi
Day 1: Arrival in Jaisalmer
Pickup from Jaisalmer Railway Station / Bus Stand by placard carrying driver and transfer to your respected Hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Evening visit Jaisalmer Local Market. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2: Jaisalmer City Tour
Morning visit Jaisalmer. Visit the Fort, Bazars and the old mansions known as "Havelis". People still live in these ancient buildings dating from 12th to 15th century. Every house has exquisite carvings and filigreed work. Evening visit Sum / Khuri for Camel ride and Rajasthani Traditional dinner at Dunes with dance and music. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3: Jaisalmer - Bikaner
Drive to Bikaner. Afternoon city tour. Bikaner is bolstered by imposing walls and has a 16th century fort housing old palaces, temples and a mosque. Founded by Raja Rai Singh, the fort is distinguished by its long range of 37 pavilions, a line of balconies and aerial windows of varying designs. An enormous arched doorway leads to the Joramal Temple. Overnight at Bikaner.
Day 4: Bikaner - Jaipur
Morning drive to Jaipur en route visiting Shekhawati Havelies, step wells and check in at hotel. Evening Sound & Light Show (subject to operation)
Day 5: Jaipur
In Jaipur visit the Amber Fort - the ancient capital of the State. Visit the Sheesh Mahal or the Hall of Victory glittering with mirrors. Afternoon tour of Jaipur. Jaipur - the capital of Rajasthan was given a colour coat of pink a century ago in honour of a visiting Prince. Built by Maharaja Jai Singh, the notable astronomer, this city is 260 years old. Visit Maharaja's City Palace, the Observatory & Ram Niwas Gardens. Drive past Hawa Mahal & through the pink rose residential & business areas. Evening Dances with Dinner. Overnight Jaipur.
Day 6: Jaipur - Agra
Drive to Agra visiting Fatehpur Sikri enroute. Fatehpur Sikri is 40 kms from Agra and built by Emperor Akbar in 1569 and abandoned after 15 years due to scarcity of water. See the graceful buildings including the Jama Masjid, Tomb of Salim Chisti, Panch Mahal and other Palaces. Afternoon visit the world famous Taj Mahal built by the Moghul Emperor Shahjehan in 1630 for his Queen Mumtaz Mahal to enshrine her mortal remains. Later visit the Agra Fort containing the Halls of Public and Private Audience. Overnight Agra.
Day 7: Agra â€“ Delhi Dropping
After breakfast drive to Drive to Delhi Airport / Train Station for your Home Destination. (Service Ends).
|City||3 Star||4 Star / 5 Star|
|Jaisalmer||Nachana Haveli||Rangmahal Palace|
|Sam Sand Dunes||Prince Desrt Camp||K K Desrt Camp|
|Bikaner||Sagar Hotel||Laxmi Niwas Palacep|
|Jaipur||Nahar Garh Haveli||Redisson Blu|
|Agra||Rajmahal Hotel||Whyandham Grand|
Price for double Occupancy per person net
VALID TILL SETTEMBRE, 2015
|With 3 Star Hotels||With 4-star / 5-Star Hotel|
|INR 19,500 Per Person||INR 37,500 Per Person|
NET TOUR PRICES INCLUDE SERVICES
• Accommodation on double / twin sharing basis
• 06 Nights in the above mentioned / similar hotels.
• Breakfast in the respected Hotel during the tour.
• Camel safari at thar desert jaisalmer.
• Rajasthani Dinner at Desert Camp jaisalmer.
• Elephant Safari at Amber fort Jaipur
• All Transfers and Sightseeing throughout the tour by an individual Air Conditioned vehicle with English Speaking Driver.
• Services of qualified English Speaking Guide for Local Sightseeing tour
• Driver Accommodation and Food
• Toll Tax and Parking
• all currently applicable taxes
SERVICES DO NOT INCLUDE IN THIS TOUR PRICES
• monument entry fee are not included.
• International flights and airport taxes
• Transporte, trips and excursions not mentioned in the program Meals
• Passport and visa
• Any tip porters, drivers, guides, waiters in restaurants and airport representatives, etc.
• Breakage personal as drinks, laundry, telephone calls, fax, WI-FI, Massage / Spa, etc.