Jaisalmer Safari Tour
Duration : 04 Days / 03 Nights
Destinations Covered : Jaisalmer
Day 1: Arrival in Jaisalmer
Pickup from Jaisalmer Railway Station / Bus Stand by placard carrying driver and transfer to your respected Hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Evening visit Jaisalmer Local Market. Overnight stay at hotel.
Tourist Places: Jaisalmer Fort, Patwon ki Haveli, Gadsisar Sagar Lake, Tazia Tower, Sam Sand Dunes.
Day 2: Jaisalmer City Tour
Morning visit Jaisalmer. Visit the Fort, Bazars and the old mansions known as "Havelis". People still live in these ancient buildings dating from 12th to 15th century. Every house has exquisite carvings and filigreed work. Evening visit Sum / Khuri for Camel ride and Rajasthani Traditional dinner at Dunes with dance and music. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3: In Dessert
After breakfast at hotel drive to visit Local villages. Evening transfer to Dessert Camp for overnight stay.
Day 4: Departure
After breakfast drive to Drive to Jaipur Airport / Train Station for your Home Destination. (Service Ends)
|City||3 Star||4 Star / 5 Star|
|Jaisalmer||Nachana Haveli||Rangmahal Palace|
|Sam Sand Dunes||Prince Desrt Camp||K K Desrt Camp|
Price for double Occupancy per person net
VALID TILL SETTEMBRE, 2015
|With 3 Star Hotels||With 4-star / 5-Star Hotel|
|INR10,500 Per Person||INR 20,000 Per Person|
NET TOUR PRICES INCLUDE SERVICES
• Accommodation on double / twin sharing basis
• 03 Nights in the above mentioned / similar hotels.
• Breakfast in the respected Hotel during the tour.
• Camel safari at thar desert jaisalmer.
• Rajasthani Dinner at Desert Camp jaisalmer.
• All Transfers and Sightseeing throughout the tour by an individual Air Conditioned vehicle with English Speaking Driver.
• Services of qualified English Speaking Guide for Local Sightseeing tour
• Driver Accommodation and Food
• Toll Tax and Parking
• all currently applicable taxes
SERVICES DO NOT INCLUDE IN THIS TOUR PRICES
• monument entry fee are not included.
• International flights and airport taxes
• Transporte, trips and excursions not mentioned in the program Meals
• Passport and visa
• Any tip porters, drivers, guides, waiters in restaurants and airport representatives, etc.
• Breakage personal as drinks, laundry, telephone calls, fax, WI-FI, Massage / Spa, etc.