Desert Triangle with Jaisalmer
Duration : 06 Days / 05 Nights
Destinations Covered : Jaisalmer - Jodhpur - Ranakpur - Udaipur
Day 1: Arrival in Jaisalmer
Pickup from Jaisalmer Railway Station / Bus Stand by placard carrying driver and transfer to your respected Hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Evening visit Jaisalmer Local Market. Overnight stay at hotel.
Tourist Places: Jaisalmer Fort, Patwon ki Haveli, Gadsisar Sagar Lake, Tazia Tower, Sam Sand Dunes.
Day 2: Jaisalmer City Tour
Morning visit Jaisalmer. Visit the Fort, Bazars and the old mansions known as "Havelis". People still live in these ancient buildings dating from 12th to 15th century. Every house has exquisite carvings and filigreed work. Evening visit Sum / Khuri for Camel ride and Rajasthani Traditional dinner at Dunes with dance and music. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3: Jaisalmer - Jodhpur
Morning drive to Jodhpur. Afternoon visit the Meharangarh Fort, situated on a low sandstone Hill, including Moti-Mahal and Phool Mahal. Also visit Jaswant Thada, an imposing Marble Memorium built in 1899 and the museum located in the Umaid Public Gardens. Overnight Jodhpur.
Tourist Places: Mehrangarh fort, Umaid Bhawan Palace, Jaswant Thada
Day 4: Jodhpur - Ranakpur â€“ Udaipur
Morning drive to Udaipur visiting Ranakpur Temples enroute. Ranakpur - 98 kms from Udaipur, the Jain Temples built in the 15th century are situated in the lovely valley of the Aravali. Its surrounding is quiet and picturesque. Ranakpur has grand structures and beautiful sculpture. There are 1444 pillars in the temple and none of them are similar. The magic of light & shade is really awe inspiring. Surya Temple and other Jain Temples are side attractions. Overnight stay at hotel in Udaipur.
Tourist Palace: Jain Temple, Chaumukha temple, Sum temple, Amba Mata temple.
Day 5: Udaipur
Morning tour of Udaipur. Visit the City Palace, Jagdish Temple, drive around Fatehsagar Lake, Sahelion ki bari (Queen's resort for her friends) and Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir (Folk art museum). Evening do a Romantic Boat ride at Lake Pichhola visiting Jagmandir. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Tourist Places: Lake Palace, City Palace, Jag Mandir, Saheliyon- ki-Bari, Fateh Sagar
Day 6: Departure
After breakfast drive to Drive to Udaipur Airport / Train Station for your Home Destination. (Service Ends).
|City||3 Star||4 Star / 5 Star|
|Jaisalmer||Nachana Haveli||Rangmahal Palace|
|Sam Sand Dunes||Prince Desrt Camp||K K Desrt Camp|
|Jodhpur||Kuchaman Haveli||Welcome Heritage Hotel|
|Udaipur||Mahima Palace / Kurabar Kothi||The Lalit|
Price for double Occupancy per person net
VALID TILL SETTEMBRE, 2015
|With 3 Star Hotels||With 4-star / 5-Star Hotel|
|INR 16,000 Per Person||INR 32,500 Per Person|
NET TOUR PRICES INCLUDE SERVICES
• Accommodation on double / twin sharing basis
• 05 Nights in the above mentioned / similar hotels.
• Breakfast in the respected Hotel during the tour.
• Boat Ride at Lake Pichola in Udaipur.
• Camel safari at thar desert jaisalmer.
• Rajasthani Dinner at Desert Camp jaisalmer.
• All Transfers and Sightseeing throughout the tour by an individual Air Conditioned vehicle with English Speaking Driver.
• Services of qualified English Speaking Guide for Local Sightseeing tour
• Driver Accommodation and Food
• Toll Tax and Parking
• all currently applicable taxes
SERVICES DO NOT INCLUDE IN THIS TOUR PRICES
• monument entry fee are not included.
• International flights and airport taxes
• Transporte, trips and excursions not mentioned in the program Meals
• Passport and visa
• Any tip porters, drivers, guides, waiters in restaurants and airport representatives, etc.
• Breakage personal as drinks, laundry, telephone calls, fax, WI-FI, Massage / Spa, etc.