Jaisalmer private day tour 2 days
Duration : 02 Days / 01 Nights
Destinations Covered : Jaisalmer
Day 1: Arrival in Jaisalmer
Pickup from Jaisalmer Railway Station / Bus Stand by placard carrying driver and visit Jaisalmer. Jaisalmer Fort -Rising like a sunbeam from the golden sands of the desert, Jaisalmer Fort is the second oldest fort of Rajasthan. Havelis - Famous for their intricately- carved facades, the workmanship of Jaisalmer's Havelis present a beautiful amalgam of Rajput architecture and Islamic art. Some of the famous havelis of Jaisalmer are:- Salim Singh ki Haveli , Patwon ki Haveli, Nathmal ki Haveli. Gadissar Lake - The origin of this artificial water tank dates back to 1156 AD. Surrounded by small temples and shrines, it also gives a view of the exquisite archway, Teelon ki Pol - one of the main entrances to the lake and the city. Bada Bagh - This is a 300 year old Jaisalmer Haveli. It has a beautiful blue cupola roof with carved brackets in the form of peacocks. This is an amazing mansions in yellow stone and has an amazing projecting balcony on the top storey.
Day 2: Departure
After breakfast drive to Drive to Train Station for your Home Destination. (Service Ends)
|City||3 Star||4 Star / 5 Star|
|Jaisalmer||Nachana Haveli||Rangmahal Palace|
Price for double Occupancy per person net
VALID TILL SETTEMBRE, 2015
|With 3 Star Hotels||With 4-star / 5-Star Hotel|
|INR4,500 Per Person||INR 8,000 Per Person|
NET TOUR PRICES INCLUDE SERVICES
• Accommodation on double / twin sharing basis
• 01 Nights in the above mentioned / similar hotels.
• Breakfast in the respected Hotel during the tour.
• Camel safari at thar desert jaisalmer.
• All Transfers and Sightseeing throughout the tour by an individual Air Conditioned vehicle with English Speaking Driver.
• Services of qualified English Speaking Guide for Local Sightseeing tour
• Driver Accommodation and Food
• Toll Tax and Parking
• all currently applicable taxes
SERVICES DO NOT INCLUDE IN THIS TOUR PRICES
• monument entry fee are not included.
• International flights and airport taxes
• Transporte, trips and excursions not mentioned in the program Meals
• Passport and visa
• Any tip porters, drivers, guides, waiters in restaurants and airport representatives, etc.
• Breakage personal as drinks, laundry, telephone calls, fax, WI-FI, Massage / Spa, etc.